Ledingham Chevrolet Buick GMC Cares
We are open for business and ready to serve you with our online services and complimentary home delivery options.
To our valued customers,
At Ledingham GM, we believe the health, safety and well being of our staff and valued customers is paramount, as we navigate through the implications of the recent outbreak of COVID-19 in Canada.
As always, we are committed to adhering to the Federal and Provincial guidelines established by the Public Health Agency of Canada and the Manitoba Health Authority.
We recognize that mobility, our ability to get around our communities, is critical to ensuring access to our loved ones and essential places like pharmacies, grocery stores and health care centers. Ledingham GM has made the decision to remain open as a commitment to ensuring we are doing what we can to support our community in this way.
While providing a safe and clean environment for our staff and customers has always been crucial, we have taken further steps to enhanced our standards and protocols as follows;
- We have increased how often we clean and sanitize our dealership facilities.
- We are concentrating on cleaning high touch surfaces regularity, including; door handles, desks and department counters, seating areas, customer lounge, vending machines, restrooms, and credit card readers.
- We have reduced the number of seats in our customer lounge areas, as well removed magazines and children toys.
- We have added additional hand sanitizing stations and strongly ask our staff and customers to wash their hands more often and for longer.
We will also be taking extra precautions to ensure customer vehicles and dealership vehicles are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Social distancing practices will be in place (i.e. minimum 6 feet separation and discontinuation of physical contact).
- Offering contactless key drop off/pickup, and processing payments over the phone or online.
Should you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to ask any member of our management team.